Dedicated To Criminal Defense
With over two decades of trial experience, Robert Berke has successfully defended clients against a broad range of charges from murder to drug offenses. We offer a full gamut of criminal defense services.
Bridgeport Criminal Defense Attorney
At the Law Office of Robert Berke, we believe that the serious ramifications inherent in criminal defense require absolute focus.This primary area of practice enables us to bring high-quality and thorough representation to our clients.
We can help with a wide range of charges including, but not limited to:
- Drug Crimes: Drug crimes involve the possession of an illegal drug or controlled substance, possession with the intent to deliver or sell, cultivation, manufacturing, importation and transportation and others. Even a misdemeanor drug crime conviction on your record can have serious consequences.
- Weapons Charges: Weapons offenses that we can help you with include unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of an illegal weapon, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, trafficking, possession of a concealed weapon, and others.
- Probation Violations: Probation violations occur anytime a person violates the terms of probation outlined by the judge. It is important to work with an experienced attorney if you have violated the terms of your probation or you could be sent back to jail, or sentenced to larger fines and penalties.
- DUI/DWI: Driving under the influence (DUI) is a very serious charge that can result in harsh consequences including jail or prison time. Depending on the seriousness of the charge, you could also lose you license for an extended period of time, causing serious complications to your ability to make a living and inhibiting your freedom.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence charges are serious and can impact your family and future for years to come. By working with qualified legal counsel, you can ensure that you are heard clearly and objectively, giving you the best chance for a reduction of charges or having them dismissed altogether.
- Murder: The unlawful killing of another human being intentionally. If you have been accused of murder, the penalties are extremely serious. It is important to work with a highly skilled criminal defense attorney to avoid conviction.
- Federal Crimes: Federal crimes directly violate U.S. federal legislation. These include drug crimes, firearms offenses, internet crimes, counterfeiting, bank robbery, federal drug crimes, immigration offenses, racketeering, and others.
- Sex Crimes: These include rape, prostitution, child pornography, aggravated sexual assault, and others. Being accused of such a crime can be an overwhelming experience and requires experienced representation combined with a dedication to your rights.
- Violent Crimes: Violent crimes include assault, kidnapping, child abuse violent threats, hate crimes, gang crimes, murder and others. These are federal crimes and carry extremely serious penalties.
VIEW ALL →